If a customer makes an online appointment through the online booking panel, they receive an automatic confirmation email. It lets them know that that the appointment has been added and allows them to check its details. If they change the details of the appointment or cancel it, they will also receive a confirmation.
You can change the content of your messages to suit your needs and your preferred style of communication with your customers.
Tip: The following instructions apply to messages that are automatically sent when a customer makes an online booking request. If a visit is added, modified or revoked by an employee in the Versum appointment book, other messages are sent, which you can configure in Settings > automatic messages, the APPOINTMENTS section.
To change the content of automatic notifications for online reservations:
- Sign in as an administrator
- Go to settings
- Click the online booking button
- In the menu on the left, click the Notifications tab:
- Depending on whether you want to edit the confirmation, update or cancellation message, select the appropriate option
- Click the edit button in the upper right corner, above the message
- Make the necessary changes to the body of the message
Tip: You can edit a portion of the message intended for the customer. Details of the visit are generated automatically and are not editable.
To see how the message will look after you send it, click the preview button under the message box
To remove the changes and apply the original message content, click on the Reset default message link located on the right, under the edit form.
- When the message is ready, click the save button at the bottom of the page.