Versum allows you to assign specific employees to services and their variants. This ensures that each employee will only be assigned to the services he or she actually provides. Using variants, you can take into account situations where particular employees perform services at different prices or duration.
To assign employees to a service and its variants:
- Click services in the main left sidebar
- Click the service name
- In the left menu, select the assigned employees option:
- Click the edit button under the name of the variant to which you want to assign employees:
- By default, all employees belonging to the parent service category are assigned to each variant. For example, if you have a Ladies' Cut service in the hair category, all employees in the hair category are automatically assigned to each of the variants of this service (e.g. younger stylist, stylist, senior stylist).
To remove an employee from the list of service / variant providers, click the trash can icon on the right.
To assign employees who do not belong to the parent category to the service which is edited, click assign an additional employee, select an employee and click save.
- You will see a summary table. If a name is crossed out, it means that the employee is assigned to the same category as the service / variant, but does not perform the service / variant.