Versum allows you to define default time slots for online booking (>More about this). Apart from that, you can set up exceptions for each individual employee. In both cases, available times are calculated based on work starting time, rather than opening hours. For example, if an employee starts work at 9 a.m. on a given day, and has a 20 minut time slot, clients will be able to schedule appointments for 9:00, 9:20, 9:40 etc.
In order to set up employee-specific time slots for online booking:
- Sign in as an administrator
- Click settings in the left sidebar
- Click the online booking button
- Click edit settings in the right upper corner
- Click show in the advanced section:
- In the section 5. Time slot length for online booking, click add exception for an employee:
- Select an employee from the drop-down menu in the Employee column
- Click the Time slot drop-down menu and select a relevant option. If your preferred time slot is not available, select Different period and enter the value manually:
- Click save changes at the bottom of the page.