If a staff member is unavailable only for some time during the day, you can add a break to his or her roster. During this time, the employee will not be available for online booking.
In to add a break in an employee's roster:
- Click the settings button in the main left sidebar
- Click the schedules button
- You will see employee rosters for the current week. The rosters are aligned horizontally:
- Click the day during which you'd like to enter a break.
Tip: To change weeks, use the calendar field above rosters.
- Click the drop down menus from and to to select a time range before the break when the employee will be available (e.g. 9am-12pm):
- Click Add range on the right:
- Clear the Working checkbox for the new range.
- Optionally, click the reason drop-down menu and select the relevant option (break, training, other).
- Click the from and to drop down menus for the new range to determine when the employee will not be available for booking (e.g. 12pm-1pm):
- Click Add range again and select the time period when the employee will be back at work (e.g. 1pm-6pm):
Tip: Adding more ranges in an analogous way, you can create multiple breaks.
- Click save below the roster: