Versum allows you to check the number of customers acquired through a particular channel as well as the revenue they have generated. Thanks to this, you will check what acquisition sources are the most effective and profitable.
Tip: Apart from the default acquisition sources, you can also add your own. » Learn more
In order to create a customer acquisition source report:
- Click statistics in the left sidebar:
- In the menu on the left, click Acquisition source:
- To change the date range, click the calendar field at the top of the page. The report will present data for customers acquired in the selected period:
- The report presents the following data:
• Customer acquisition source: one of the default of custom-made customer origins (referral, online advertising, walk-in, etc.)
• Customers: the total number of customers acquired through a given acquisition source
• Customers who visited the salon: customers acquired through a given acquisition source who have at least one checked-out appointment
• Total revenue: Revenue generated by customers acquired through a given acquisition source
• Avg. revenue per customer: average revenue per customer (customers who visited the salon are taken into account)
- To save the report, click the save as excel file button in the right upper corner.